How Can We Help?
Broudie Jackson Canter can provide specialist assistant in the following areas:-
- Actions Against the Police;
- Claims Against other Public Authorities;
- Human Rights;
- Data Protection Act Claims;
- Gang Injunction Proceedings;
- Public Law and Applications for Judicial Review; and
- Challenging decisions made by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously Criminal Records Bureau).
As well as complaints and claims against the police Broudie Jackson Canter represent clients who have been wronged by the following public authorities:
- Ministry of Justice
- HM Courts & Tribunal Service
- Crown Prosecution Service
- HM Prison Service
- National Probation Trust (Probation Service)
- Parole Board of England & Wales
- NHS Trusts
- Local Councils
Testimonials from some of our clients:
Gary from Merseyside
Steven is a true professional. He is caring and dedicated. He made me feel totally relaxed regarding my case and kept me informed throughout.
What could Steven have done better?
John from Merseyside
“…I can honestly say I whole heartedly recommend Steve Walmsley without any hesitation, I have the greatest of respect for this Gentleman, his / our opposition are no small fry and Steve has worked tirelessly on my behalf…”
What could they have done better?
Nothing, Steve has done everything and way more than I ever thought possible, it is clear this is more than a 9-5 job for him he is very determined whilst also at the same time very fair
If you require any help in the areas in anyway please get in touch on 0161 468 1234 or email email@example.com